- All in one watering and crop support solution for popular crops such as tomatoes, peppers and beans.
- Sold in sets of 3, Plant Halos can be used on grow bags, pots (with a diameter of 26cm and above), raised beds, as well on traditional vegetable plots.
- The central inner pot creates the planting area which is particularly useful when used with grow bags as it allows a deeper planting zone to develop healthier plants. A 3.1 L outer 'moat' features six 2.8cm watering spikes which penetrate below the surface, delivering water direct to the plant's roots.
- This ensures that water and liquid feed are delivered at a reduced rate that the plant is better able to absorb, preventing wastage which is common with conventional watering.
- It typically takes between 3 and 6 hours for the water reservoir to drain fully, depending on the weather and soil conditions.
- Plant Halos also feature a unique cane support system. 3 anchor slots surround the inner pot and provide the means for a rigid, wind resistant structure using bamboo cane (not included)
- A cane grip cap is also included and allows for up to 4 canes to be joined at the peak of the resulting structure. The cane grip cap is simply separated from the main moulding by the user.
- Plant Halos are manufactured from recycled, UV stabilised plastic and are guaranteed for 5 years.